Top Ten Survival Taboos
When survival is top priority modesty cannot be. Thinking outside of the box and being being resourceful with your surroundings can sometimes be the key to survival. We offer information that you may not think about in an emergency situation. Information on topics and materials that you may not think can help but could ultimately save someones life. Being uncomfortable thinking or talking about certain situations is normal, but the way to plan for them is to discuss them. Situations like radiation poisoning or if there may not be enough food and water to go around. You have to prepare for the worst so that any situation is possible to get through.
Depending on your location, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes and other similar natural disasters are so unpredictable and can change your whole life before you have time to prepare. Do not wait until a natural disaster is about to happen, plan today. Every situation should have its own emergency plans and the whole family should be included. It may be uncomfortable to talk about some of these situations, but Survival-goods.com is dedicated to making it as easy on you as possible. We have done the research for you on any situation your family may encounter. All you have to do is know the facts around stock up on emergency preparedness supplies today.
Top Ten Survival Tips - no one wants to talk about...
- Duct taping your windows will not save you from radiation poisoning
- You may have to dig a latrine (more than one time)
- You may not receive any government benefits or payment from your place of employment during a disaster
- It is possible that you may be sick or in the hospital during a disaster
- Your pets may not survive
- It is likely that your cell phone will not work
- No one is coming to help you
- Insurance doesn't cover everything (if there is an insurance company left)
- There will not be enough food or water for everyone
- If it is the end of the world the previous 9 tips will not matter!!!
Other Important Articles