2 Person, 3 Day Survival Kit
- Respirator: This will protect you from inhaling fumes, vapor and gases.
- Air-supplied respirators – Alternate supply of fresh air
- Air-purifying respirators – Contaminated air is forced through a filtering system
- Masks: N-95 – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) certified and were designed to filter 95% of particulate aerosols. The N means not resistant to oil.
- Survival book: Purchase a step by step, easy to read book that has information about how to survive.
- Folding stove with fuel and portable solar oven
- 9 hour mini candles
- 60 hour pillar candles should be unscented. They are known to drip less and because of their clean burning wax, they are
- 100 gallon bladder with a siphon pump
- Camper's shower will let you shower and wash dishes. The container will heat water using the sun.
- Water Filtration system that will filter up to 300 gallons of water. Be sure it is light weight and easy to carry.
- Portable propane heater/cooker and disposable propane cylinders can be used as a space heater or a stove for cooking.
- Solar powered multiband and short wave radio with cell phone charger will allow you to be in communication. Purchase windup radio and flashlight instead of battery operated.
- Collapsible five gallon water jugs to store filtered water.
- MRE complete meals are meals ready to eat, self contained, ration in lightweight packaging.
- Two meals per person per day
- MRE heater
- Light sticks will produce light without a power source.
- Magnesium fire starters are designed to function under the most extreme conditions and will function whether it is wet or dry.